But nobody really knows how long it can last and problems are already popping up:
- Two Quebec City schools have already had Covid cases and 81 kids are now in isolation.
- Ontario's four teachers unions have filed complaints with the Labour Relations Board alleging that the Province's back to school plan is unsafe.
- Parents groups in Alberta have formed out of fears about unsafe back to school plans.
- Experts are warning that university and college residences could spawn new outbreaks.
- France: Initially re-opened schools in May, but several big outbreaks forced them to shut down again. Re-opened in June before going on summer break in July.
- Germany: Schools are fully re-opened, and so far there have been some new cases but no large outbreaks.
- America: Some colleges have seen massive new outbreaks since opening in August. The University of Alabama has had 1,200 students test positive within the first two weeks.
- Israel: After re-opening schools in May, Israel saw a massive surge in cases from the low double digits to thousands of new cases per day.